The mission and purpose of Allen Elementary School is to provide a challenging and nurturing environment that empowers each student to become a lifelong learner, maximizing their potential in the direction of academic and social learning by:
- Being fluent in reading, writing, and language skills.
- Solving real life problems using mathematical skills.
- Demonstrating artistic talents and positive character traits.
- Developing a positive self-image.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Learning is the primary focus of our school.
- Every student can reach their highest level of intellectual, social, and emotional development, and be successful.
- Effective collaboration and communication with families as partners in the education of their children are essential.
All policies and procedures in place should support learning, and promote the safety and security of the students at Allen Elementary